Weekly rental rates are as follows, and are based on a maximum of 12 guests per week having exclusive use of house and cottage.
(Pool open from Mid May-Early October).
Rates include all Electricity, gas, bed linen, towels, pool towels, wifi, and tea towels.
Fonqueyrade is available from 16.00hrs on your day of arrival until 10.00hrs on your day of departure. Saturday changeover.
- Low Season (1st January – 1st March, & all October to end December) £1800
- Mid Season (1st March – end June, & all September) £2800
- High Season (all of July & August) £3500
For 2 week stays, all bedding and towels will be changed halfway through.
If you require any extras the prices are as follows and are to be paid in France :
- Mid week clean : 90 euros
- Change of bedding : 15 euros per bed
- Towel bundle per person : 5 euros
- 3 course evening meal : Price available upon request
We are happy to consider shorter 3 night stays, subject to availability, please Contact Us directly. Prices from £1400-£2600.
If you are a smaller group out of season we are happy to offer you a reduced rate, based on the number of bedrooms you use, we are also happy to rent out just the house (which sleeps 10), keeping the cottage locked.
Contact Us for any further information.
- Check the availability using the calendar on this page. (Green is available, red is booked)
- Contact us and when the dates are confirmed and you have filled in signed and returned the booking form, we require a non refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking price which is payable in sterling by bank transfer.
- The balance of the booking is paid in full 8 weeks before your arrival. (total amount due at booking stage if rental date less than 8 weeks away)
- If you need to cancel we will try our best to re-let the property, and if successful we will refund your deposit in full less any expenses incurred by us. If unable to re-let please see charges on our Terms & Conditions page.
- We also require a £500 returnable breakages deposit payable in full prior to arrival – this breakages deposit will be returned (via bank transfer) within 2 weeks of your departure from Fonqueyrade, providing house and contents are undamaged.
- Remember to sort out travel – Easyjet and Ryanair fly to Bergerac (20 mins away) and you can also fly to Bordeaux (1.5 hours away)
Fonqueyrade is approximately a 7.5 hour drive from Cherbourg.
For car hire and journey information please go to the Location page under the travel section.
Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions